Associate Account Executive
Sell a first-of-it’s-kind solution to a long-time problem in the CRE industry. Coverlease is in need of hungry Associate Account Executives to join their growing team to drive growth in our small business segment. Our Associate Account Executives are emerging SaaS sellers that love to close deals and are energized by working a list of pre-qualifed prospects. The successful candidates will have a get-it-done attitude and be motivated by a lot of activity and the idea of closing a lot of deals and gain rapid experience in SaaS sales.
- Responsible for an new revenue growth within an and assigned geographic territory
- Engage known and defined prospects within our defined target market across the Commercial Real Estate Industry through cold calling, emailing, and networking.
- Drive prospects to self-service checkout pages and trial pages, and convert trials by educating prospects on our solution, responding to objections, and guiding them to the best package for their needs.
- Engage with inbound qualified leads and shepherd them through a defined sales process.
- Document and record key findings and progress in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with the broader cross-functional team to drive market insights into the product development process and help shape the future of the company.
Skills, Qualifications and Personality Traits:
- 6 months+ sales experience, but you know you love to close deals
- Demonstrated ability to ask for business
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Experience with prospecting tools such as Outreach, Salesloft, Apollo, and others
- Exceptional at communication and collaboration with colleagues
- Working knowledge of real estate preferred, but not required
About Coverlease: Coverlease is a cloud-based solution which uses best-in-class machine learning models and analytics to collect and aggregate commercial real estate property, lease, financial, sale and other data. Providing a powerful approach to data collection and secure sharing, Coverlease informs business decisions and strengthens financial returns for all stakeholders of the CRE industry including lenders, appraisers, capital markets, investors, landlords, tenants, developers, and brokers. Launched in 2020 by a team of seasoned CRE professionals, Coverlease is quickly becoming the market standard for CRE data and market insights for the entire industry.
We’re a small team that works out of Stillwater, MN. This position is looking to be filled locally but provides a flexible hybrid work schedule of both in-office and work from home options.
- Medical/Vision/Dental coverage
- Federal holidays plus additional paid time off
- Full-time, but flexible/Hybrid work schedule
Apply for this position
"*" indicates required fields