Sell a first-of-it’s-kind solution to a long-time problem in the CRE industry. Coverlease is in need of hungry Account Executives to join their growing team. Our Account Executives are emerging and proven SaaS sellers that love to close deals. The successful candidates will have a get-it-done attitude and be phenomenal communicators, internally and externally. Because of the nature of Coverlease’s business, it is a must to be a team player and energized by the opportunity to be part of a small and powerful team that is solving real problems for our customers.
- Responsible for new revenue growth within an assigned geographic territory.
- Engage known and defined prospects within our defined target market across the Commercial Real Estate Industry through cold calling, emailing, networking, and periodic trade-shows.
- Engage with inbound qualified leads and shepherd them through a defined sales process.
- Provide online demonstrations and presentations to qualified prospects to drive interest in our solution.
- Present proposals and close new contracts.
- Document and record key findings and progress in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with the broader cross-functional team to drive market insights into the product development process and help shape the future of the company.
Skills, Qualifications and Personality Traits:
- 2+ years sales experience with proven success in B2B SaaS environments.
- Demonstrated experience executing outbound prospecting strategies to a defined target market.
- Demonstrated experience shepherding buyers through sales cycles from initial engagement to closed contract.
- Excellent listening, presentation, negotiation/closing skills.
- Strong experience with sales technology solutions related to prospecting, product presentations, forecasting, and pipeline management.
- Exceptional at communication and collaboration with colleagues.
- Working knowledge of the commercial real estate industry is preferred, but not required.
About Coverlease: Coverlease is a cloud-based solution which uses best-in-class machine learning models and analytics to collect and aggregate commercial real estate property, lease, financial, sale and other data. Providing a powerful approach to data collection and secure sharing, Coverlease informs business decisions and strengthens financial returns for all stakeholders of the CRE industry including lenders, appraisers, capital markets, investors, landlords, tenants, developers, and brokers. Launched in 2020 by a team of seasoned CRE professionals, Coverlease is quickly becoming the market standard for CRE data and market insights for the entire industry.
We are a small team that works out of Stillwater, MN. This position is looking to be filled locally but provides a flexible hybrid work schedule of both in-office and work from home options.
- Medical/Vision/Dental coverage
- Federal holidays plus additional paid time off
- Full-time, but flexible/Hybrid work schedule
Apply for this position
"*" indicates required fields